1990 Greyhound Hall of Fame Inductee
- Winner Derby Lane Gold Trophy Juvenile, St. Petersburg
- Winner Derby Lane Festival of States Stakes, St. Petersburg
- Winner Derby Lane All Star Kennel Preview, St. Petersburg
- Winner Derby Lane Kings and Queens, St. Petersburg
- Southland track champion, 25 wins
- Set Arkansas Course record, 31.85, at Southland
- Won 98 career races
Hailed by many as perhaps the most consistent track Greyhound of all time, he performed his heroics in impressive fashion at both Southland and St. Petersburg. Owned by Keith Dillon, he was the son of Downing and Lucky Carmell and was whelped July 2, 1979.
Some might perceive his low key approach to racing as a problem. But his calm attitude prior to the race changed to a strong desire to win once he was on the track. Running wide, he used his early speed to get ahead of the pack. For three years he was named to the All-America team. In 1981, he was the Derby Lane Gold Trophy Juvenile champion and the Festival of States Stake champion. At Southland, he was the track champion with 25 wins and also set the record on the Arkansas Course with a time of 31.85. For two years he was the Southland Guys and Dolls champion.
In 1982 and 1983, he was the St. Petersburg Inaugural Champion and the Derby Lane All-Star Kennel Preview Champion. In 1982, he became Derby Lane King and Queen Stakes champion. His 98 career wins made him the winningest Greyhound ever on the Derby Lane-Southland circuit.